You can update your launcher files within AOPS, however there are some files you need to ignore if you are running AOPS embedded into your launcher (silent).
If you are running AOPS as a separate window, you need to ensure you exit the launcher.
If you are running AOPS as part of your launcher design integration, there’s some files you NEED to ignore in your patch scan.
Files to Ignore
Inside your root folder you need to ignore:
- Your launcher executable (.exe) (default launcher.exe)
- Your launcher data file (.dat) (default launcher.dat)
You then need to go into your built data folder and ignore:
- All files with .MFX extension
- All files with .DLL extension
- All files with .IFT extension
- All files with SFT extension
- All files with .MVX extension
Very Important Note
If you are updating your launcher this way (only available via Developer edition), then you should use an online configuration file and NOT a local patch configuration file for your patch system. Otherwise this could cause problems.